I have goals!
I mean, short-term goals. My overall life goals remain the same:
1. Be the best parent I can to Jo Jo
2. Be the best granddaughter, daughter, sister, friend, and cat-mom that I can
3. Be the best ICU nurse I can
My other all-the-time-goals:
1. Travel as much as time and money allow
2. Keep taking piano lessons/keep up piano skills
3. Make improvements to the cottage
4. Keep Avalon’s garden looking beautiful
1. Expose her to music early and a lot
2. Expose her to travel, ignite the wanderlust fire
3. Swimming lessons at least until she can float/swim enough to be safe in the lake
4. As always, love and security at home are #1
5. Promote love of nature and animals
Short-term house goals:
1.Redo my bathroom. For now this is just shelving and lighting, but within the next year it’s going to be the whole tub, flooring, paint, and sink.
2. New deck outside the house.
3. New siding.
4. Hard-wood laminate floors for kitchen/living room.
If/when I officially adopt Jo Jo, her room will get a total makeover! It is currently jungle/animal themed, since it had to be gender-neutral for foster children, and my nieces donated things are all that theme as well. So that will be fun!